“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Agreement Of Payment of Employee's Moving Expenses
1. Identification of Parties. Agreement made on [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Employee", and [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Employer", agree as follows:
2. Agreement to Pay Moving Expenses. If Employee is asked to change his residence by Employer, Employer agrees to:
a. Pay all traveling expenses of Employee and Employee's immediate family
b. Pay moving expenses of Employee and Employee's immediate family
c. Pay moving expenses of any equipment belonging to Employee that is necessary for Employee's work
d. Pay any brokerage fees involved in Employee's selling/renting Employee's former residence and buying/renting a new residence
3. No Representations. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this agreement or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
4. Further Assurances. In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
5. Severance. The invalidity or unenforceability of any portion of this Agreement shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions hereof.
6. Entire Agreement. This Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other written agreement.
7. This Agreement supersedes any prior oral agreements between the parties.
8. Agreement Binding. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
9. No Assignment. Neither this agreement nor any right or interest thereunder shall be assigned in any respect whatsoever.
10. Exclusion of Oral Statements. This instrument contains all of the agreements of the parties. No oral or other statements shall be binding on either of the parties hereto.
11. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
12. Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [Date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]