“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Lease Of Employee
AGREEMENT made on [Date] to provide services to [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Agency", and [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Client", agree:
Agency shall supplied skilled services temporary services for Client under the terms and conditions stated herein. Agency shall provide services within the following fields to Client upon the request of Client:
[Data entry and bookkeeing]
Client shall requisition such services by written agreement as far in advance as is possible. Client shall specify the fields and qualifications within the fields desired, the time periods for work, and the applicable rates.
Agency provided workers shall be considered solely as employees of Agency and shall not be considered to be employees of the Client. Any benefits required by law such as worker's compensation or social security shall be the sole responsibility of Agency. Further, Agency shall maintain non-owned vehicle coverage with minimum limits of liability for personal injury of [$------].
Agency shall indemnify and hold Client harmless from claims of arising out of services provided by workers to Client.
All services shall be performed to the satisfaction of Client. Upon notice of dissatisfaction Agency shall relieve any personnel provided and replace them with other personnel. Upon request of Client, Agency shall require any workers supplied under this agreement to execute a non-disclosure agreement as to any confidential business information, secret processes or trade secrets that any worker's may become privy to during their performance under assignment for Client. It is further acknowledged:
(1) Agency further agrees that in the event any workers provided herein create any patentable or copyrightable matter that the entire rights to the patentable or copyrightable matter shall be held by Client.
(2) Agency shall upon request of the Client require all worker's provided by Agency to execute invention and intellectual property assignment agreements.
(3) Agency shall require its employees to promptly disclose to Agency and to Client any inventions or other intellectual property created during worker's service fo Client.
(4) Agency and Client agree that such intellectual property shall be considered to be works for hire.
(5) Agency and its workers shall execute any documents and will fully cooperate with Client in the execution of any documents, or provide other assistance in the prosecution of patents or other proceedings. Such cooperation shall be at the expense of Client.
(6) Agency may from time to time receive confidential or proprietary knowledge from Client.
(7) Agency agrees not to disclose such information and in addition to use the same level of security for such information which it uses for its own confidential information.
Client shall be invoiced for the agreed upon labor rate provided in their requisition together with any reasonable expenses required to be incurred any worker's provided by the agency every [--] days, which invoices shall be due [--] days after rendition.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other written agreement.
This Agreement supersedes any prior oral agreements between the parties.
Agreement Binding. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
No Assignment. Neither this agreement nor any right or interest thereunder shall be assigned in any respect whatsoever.
Exclusion of Oral Statements. This instrument contains all of the agreements of the parties. No oral or other statements shall be binding on either of the parties hereto.
Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [Date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]