“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Employment Contract Basic
This Contract is made on [Date], by and between [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Employer", and [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Employee".
For valuable consideration, the Employer and Employee agree as follows:
1. The Employee agrees to perform the following duties and job description:
The Employee also agrees to perform further duties incidental to the general job description. This is considered a full time position.
2.The Employee will begin work on [Date]. This position shall continue for a period of [--] Days/Weeks/Months.
3. The Employee will be paid the following:
The Employee will also be given the following benefits:
4. The Employee agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Employer at all times while employed.
5. This Contract may be terminated by:
(a) Breach of this Contract by the Employee;
(b) The expiration of this Contract without renewal;
(c) Death of the employee;
(d) Incapacitation of the Employee for over [--] days in any one year.
6. The Employee agrees to sign the following additional documents as a condition to obtaining employment:
(a) Employee Confidential Agreement
(b) Employee Patents and Invention Agreement
7. Any dispute between the Employer and Employee related to this Contract will be settled by voluntary mediation.
8. Any additional terms of this Contract:
9. No modification of this Contract will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both the Employer and Employee.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other written agreement.
11. This Agreement supersedes any prior oral agreements between the parties.
12. Agreement Binding. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
13. No Assignment. Neither this agreement nor any right or interest thereunder shall be assigned in any respect whatsoever.
14. Exclusion of Oral Statements. This instrument contains all of the agreements of the parties. No oral or other statements shall be binding on either of the parties hereto.
15. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
16. Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
Name of Employer
Name of Employee
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [Date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]