“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
1. Parties. [name] (Corporation) of [address] and [name] (Employee) of [address] hereby agree to the employment of Employee as manager of [name of company division or branch], located at [address].
2. Duration. This employment shall begin as of the date of this Agreement and last for a period of [period, including number of years and months, if applicable].
3. Compensation. Employee's salary shall be ..................... dollars ($........) for the first year. This is to be increased by ........ dollars ($........) for each successive year of employment. Payment shall be in weekly [or,biweekly] installments.
4. Duties of Employee. Employee shall perform his duties as [title] to the best of his ability and to the satisfaction of Employer. Employee shall not engage in any other business during the term of this Agreement without the written consent of Corporation.
5. Duties of Employer. Employer has the right to renew this Agreement provided that Employer gives [number] days' [or, weeks'] notice to Employee of Employer's intention to do so. The period of renewal shall be for [period] in consideration of ........ dollars ($........) to be paid to Employee upon renewal. Successive increases in salary at the time of renewal shall be [terms of raises].
6. Severance. The invalidity or unenforceability of any portion of this Agreement shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions hereof.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other written agreement.
8. This Agreement supersedes any prior oral agreements between the parties.
9. Agreement Binding. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
10. No Assignment. Neither this agreement nor any right or interest thereunder shall be assigned in any respect whatsoever.
11. Exclusion of Oral Statements. This instrument contains all of the agreements of the parties. No oral or other statements shall be binding on either of the parties hereto.
12. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
13. Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this agreement.
14. No Representations. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this agreement or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
15. Interpretation. This Agreement will in all events be construed as a whole, according to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against a party merely because that party (or the party's legal counsel) drafted the Agreement. The headings, captions, and titles in this legal Agreement are merely for reference and do not define, limit, extend, or describe the scope of this Agreement or any provision herein. Unless the context requires otherwise,
(a) the gender (or lack of gender) of all words used in this Agreement includes the masculine, feminine, and neuter, and
(b) the word including means including without limitation.
16. Advice Of Legal Counsel. Each individual party to this Agreement represents and warrants to each other party that such party has read and fully understands the terms and provisions hereof, has had an opportunity to review this Agreement with legal counsel, and has executed this Agreement based upon such party's own judgment and advice of independent legal counsel.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
Signed and sealed this [Date].
Officer of Corporation
Name of Employee
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [Date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]