“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
(Addendum to the Retal Agreement)
AGREEMENT is made on [Date] attached to and forms a part of the Rental Agreement dated [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Owners", and [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Tenants".
Tenants desire to keep a waterbed described as [Enumerate] in the dwelling they occupy under the Rental Agreement referred to above, and because this agreement specifically keeping waterbeds without the Owners permission, Tenants agree to the following terms and conditions in exchange for this permission:
1. Tenants agree to keep one waterbed approved by the Owners for this dwelling. The waterbed shall consist of a mattress at least [--"] thick with lap seams, a safety liner at least [--"] thick, and a sturdy frame enclosure made of plywood or solid natural wood only, no particle board.
2. Tenants agree to consult with the Owners about the location of the waterbed. They agree to hire qualified professionals to install and dismantle the bed according to the manufacturer's specifications and further agree not to relocate it without the Owner's consent.
3. Tenants agree to allow the Owners to inspect the waterbed installation at any and all reasonable times, and the Tenants agree to remedy any problems or potential problems immediately.
4. Tenants agree to furnish the Owners with a copy of a valid liability insurance policy for at least [$------] covering this waterbed installation and agree to renew the policy as necessary for continuous coverage.
5. Tenants agree to pay immediately for any damage caused by their waterbed, and in addition, they will add [$------] to their security/cleaning deposit, any of which may be used for cleaning, repairs, or delinquent rent when the Tenants vacate.
This added deposit, or what remains of it when waterbed damages have been assessed, will be returned to the Tenants within [--] days after they prove that they no longer keep this waterbed.
6. In consideration of the additional time, effort, costs, and risks involved in this waterbed installation, Tenants agree to pay additional rent of [$------], which [ ] includes [ ] does not include the premium for the waterbed liability policy referred to in item 4.
7. Tenants agree that the Owners reserve the right to revoke this permission to keep a waterbed should the Tenants break this agreement.
8. The invalidity or unenforceability of any portion of this Agreement shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions hereof.
9. This Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other written agreement.
10. This Agreement supersedes any prior oral agreements between the parties.
11. Agreement Binding. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
12. No Assignment. Neither this agreement nor any right or interest thereunder shall be assigned in any respect whatsoever.
13. Exclusion of Oral Statements. This instrument contains all of the agreements of the parties. No oral or other statements shall be binding on either of the parties hereto.
14. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
15. Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]