“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Personal Property Rental Agreement
AGREEMENT made on [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Owner", and [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Tenant", the parties mutually agree as follows:
1. The Owner agrees to rent to the Tenant and the Tenant agrees to rent from the Owner the following property: [Enumerate].
2. The term of this Agreement will be from 00.00 A.M./P.M., on [Date], until 00.00 A.M./P.M., on [Date].
3. The rental payments will be [$------] per [Day/Week/Month] and will be payable by the Tenant to the Owner as follows: [Enumerate].
4. This Agreement may be terminated by either party by giving [--] hours notice to the other party.
5. This Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other written agreement.
6. This Agreement supersedes any prior oral agreements between the parties.
7. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
8. Neither this agreement nor any right or interest thereunder shall be assigned in any respect whatsoever.
9. This instrument contains all of the agreements of the parties. No oral or other statements shall be binding on either of the parties hereto.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
11. The parties agree to execute and deliver any other instruments necessary to effectuate this Agreement.
12. Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]