“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Agreement Of Lessor's Release Of Lessee
AGREEMENT made on [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Lessor", and [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Lessee", the parties mutually agree as follows:
1. Lease. The attached lease [omitted] dated [date], attached hereto and made a part hereof, was entered into by Lessee and Lessor for the premises located at [address].
2. Reason for Release. Lessor hereby releases Lessee from Lessee's obligations under this lease for the following reasons: [descibe valid reason for this release, e.g., Lessee is moving overseas or out of state].
3. Consideration. The consideration for this Release is [$------] receipt of which is acknowledged by Lessor.
4. This Release Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written.
5. This Release Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
6. Agreement Binding. This Release Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
7. No Assignment. Neither this Release Agreement nor any right or interest thereunder shall be assigned in any respect whatsoever.
8. Exclusion of Oral Statements. This instrument contains all of the agreements of the parties. No oral or other statements shall be binding on either of the parties hereto.
9. Applicable Law. This Release Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
10. Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this Release Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]