“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Sale Of Personal Property
(In Connection With Sale Of Home)
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name], residing at [address] (Seller), and [name], residing at [address] (Buyer).
2. Recitation of Agreement to Sell Home. The parties have entered into an agreement dated [date] for the sale of Seller's home, located at [address], to Buyer. The closing is to be held on [date].
3. Sale of Personal Property. In connection with the sale of Seller's home, Seller will sell to Buyer the following personal property used in connection with the maintenance of the house and grounds: [full description of personal property].
4. Purchase Price: The purchase price is ---------- dollars ($----------).
5. Closing. At the closing of the sale of the real property, Buyer will pay Seller the purchase price, and Seller will deliver to Buyer a bill of sale for the personal property.
6. No Warranties. Seller makes no warranties as to the condition of the personal property;
(a) Buyer has inspected the personal property and is satisfied that each item is in good working condition.
(b) Seller will permit Buyer to again inspect the personal property immediately before the closing.
(c) If any item is not in good working condition at the time, it shall not be included in the sale, and the purchase price shall be adjusted accordingly.
7. Sales and Use Taxes. Buyer shall file any required sales or use tax forms and pay any sales or use tax that may be due.
7. Sales and Use Taxes-Filing by Seller. Buyer shall pay Seller the sales tax due on the sale together with the purchase price, and Seller shall file the requisite tax forms with and remit the sales tax to the appropriate authority.
8. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this agreement or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
9. In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement including any attachments is the entire agreement between the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written.
11. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
12. Agreement Binding. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, administrators, successors, and assigns.
13. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
14. Time of The Essence. Time is the essence of this agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at [City], [State].
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]