“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Articles Of Incorporation Condominium Association
THE UNDERSIGNED, individuals at least twenty-one years old, are the incorporators of the corporation being formed under Article ---------- of the [appropriate "not-for-profit" statute] of [State] and certify as follows:
1. Name. The corporation's name is [name].
2. Duration. The duration of this corporation is perpetual.
3. Purpose. This corporation is organized to manage, operate, and maintain a condominium building and improvements located at [Address] (Condominium).
To further these purposes, the directors will exercise all powers granted to not-for-profit corporations under the [appropriate "not-for-profit" statute] of [state].
4. Office. The office of the corporation is to be located in [city, county, state].
5. Agent. The corporation's initial registered agent, at the above address, is [name].
6. Members of the Association. The individual Unit Owners of Condominium will be the members of the corporation. Such owners are members in accordance with their individual percentages of ownership interest in the common elements of Condominium. The terms "Unit Owners," "Ownership Interest," and "Common Elements" of Condominium are defined in the Declaration of Condominium Ownership for Condominium. The Declaration of Condominium Ownership will be recorded in the Office of the Recorder of Deeds of [county, state].
7. Termination of Membership. A Unit Owner's membership ends when the Unit Owner is no longer a Unit Owner. If the Owner sells, transfers, or in any way disposes of the Owner's Ownership Interest in Condominium, the Owner's membership in the Association will automatically be transferred to the Owner's successor.
8. Directors. There will be [number] members on the first Board of Directors. Their names and addresses are as follows:
[list of names and addresses]
9. Membership Voting. The aggregate number of votes for all Unit Owners is [number]. These votes will be divided among the Unit Owners according to their respective percentages of Ownership Interest in the Common Elements of Condominium. Voting rights will not be divided if more than one person owns a unit.
10. Quorum. At any meeting of Unit Owners, a quorum consists of ---------- percent (----------%) of the votes entitled to be cast.
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]