“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Landlord's Consent To Assignment Of Lease
1. Parties. The undersigned is the landlord (Landlord) under a certain lease (Lease) dated [date] between Landlord and [name], as tenant (Tenant).
2. Assignment. Tenant wishes to assign the Lease, pursuant to an Assignment of Lease, a true and complete copy of which is attached as Exhibit A (Assignment) [omitted]. Landlord's consent to such Assignment is required under Paragraph ---------- of the Lease.
3. Landlord's Consent. Landlord consents to the Assignment by Tenant to [name of Assignee].
4. No Further Assignment. The Lease, and Tenant's interest in the Lease, may not be further assigned without the prior written consent of Landlord and compliance with all of the terms of Paragraph ---------- of the Lease.
5. Liability of Assignor. Tenant remains liable to Landlord for compliance with all of the terms of the Lease. This liability is joint and several with Assignee under the Assignment after its Effective Date.
5. Release. Landlord releases Tenant from all of the terms and obligations under the Lease relating to the period after the Effective Date of the Assignment.
6. Further Assurances. In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
7. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as written below at [City], [State].
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]