“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
1. Introduction. Agreement between [name] (Husband), residing at [address], and [name] (Wife), residing at [address], dated [date] and made in [city, state].
2. Date of Marriage. Husband and Wife were married in [city, state] on [date].
3. Reason for Postnuptial Agreement. [Reasons for Agreement, e.g., parties wish to purchase a home and want to establish a division of it in the event of a separation or a divorce.]
4. Intentions Regarding Division of Property. If the parties divorce or separate, the aforementioned property is to be divided as follows:
[schedule of items and which party will get the item].
5. Mutual Release. The parties release to each other any and all rights that the other may have in the above- described property. The parties will execute any documents necessary to effectuate this Agreement.
6. Counsel. Each party has been represented by counsel in the preparation of this Agreement. Each party understands the terms, provisions, and legal effects of this Agreement.
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]