“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Gift To Spouse Of Life Estate In Personal Property
1. Parties. [Name of Transferor] of [address] hereby transfers and assigns to my Spouse, [name of Transferee] the following.
2. Property. [Description of property to be transferred.]
3. Rights of Spouse. [Name], my Spouse, shall have the right to hold the property described in this Agreement for the duration of my Spouse's natural life.
4. Waste. My Spouse shall hold this property during my Spouse's lifetime without impeachment for waste.
5. Security. My Spouse shall not have to post security for the safekeeping or preservation of this property.
6. Death. Upon my Spouse's death, title to the property shall revert to me.
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]