“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
1. Introductory Clause. We, [name] and [name], are Husband and Wife and residents of, and domiciled in, [city, county, state]. We hereby make, publish, and declare this to be our Will, revoking all prior wills or codicils made by us.
2. Dispositive Clause. It is our intention by this Will that the survivor of us shall have in fee simple all of our property, real and personal.
3. Appointment of Executor. We appoint the survivor of us as Executor or Executrix, as the case may be. No bond is to be required of him or her.
4. Executor's Powers. We empower our Executor or Executrix to self, at public or private sale, any part of the estate, real and personal, at times and upon terms and conditions that he or she deems proper.
5. Alternate Appointment. In the event that both of us die, we appoint [name and address] as Executor. No bond is to be required of him.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have set our hands and seals this [date].
Signed, published, and acknowledged by [names of Husband and Wife] as their Will, in the presence of us, who, in their presence and in the presence of each other, and at their request, have subscribed our names as witnesses this [date].
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]