“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Release Of Individual Participating In Dangerous Activity
[Name and address of Releasor], hereafter referred to as Releasor, executes this Release on [date].
1. Party Released. This Release is made in favor of [name and address], hereafter referred to as Releasee. This Release includes all officers, directors, and employees of Releasee, as well as Releasee's successors, assigns, and legal representatives.
2. Consideration. The consideration for this Release is the permission given to Releasor to participate in [description of dangerous activity that gives rise to the release, e.g., power boat racing, race car driving].
3. Release Binding. This Release binds not only Releasor with regard to any claims arising from participation in this activity, but also Releasor's spouse, heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
4. Claims Released. Releasor releases Releasee from any and all claims for loss or damage, including personal injury or death, whether or not caused by Releasor's negligence, while participating in [description of and limitation on the activity covered by this Release].
5. Invalidity. If any portion of this Release shall be held invalid under the laws of the [state and name of applicable statute], those parts that are not held invalid shall continue in full force and effect.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Releasor has signed this Release at [place of execution] this [date].
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]