“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
(Equipment to Be Tested by Prospective Purchaser)
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between [name] of
[address] (Bailor) and [name] of [address] (Bailee).
2. Subject Matter of Bailment. Bailor is the owner of
[description of equipment owned]. Bailee is interested in using this
Equipment to test it for the purposes of determining whether Bailee
wishes to purchase it.
3. Equipment to Be Bailed. Bailor shall bail to Bailee the
following Equipment: [description]. The Equipment shall be delivered
to Bailee at [place of delivery].
4. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement is from the
above date until [date]. At the end of the term, Bailee shall return
the Equipment to Bailor in the same condition, absent normal wear and
tear, as it was in when first bailed.
5. Legal Title. Legal title to the Equipment shall at all
times remain with Bailor.
6. Responsibilities of Bailee. Bailee is solely responsible
for the Equipment while it is in Bailee's possession. Bailee shall take
all normal precautions to care for the Equipment and shall report any
loss or damage to Bailor.
7. Modification of Agreement. Only written modifications of
this Agreement shall be valid and binding. Such modifications must be
signed by both parties to the Agreement.
8. Entire Agreement. This writing represents the parties'
entire agreement. No written or oral agreements made prior to this
document are binding on the parties in any manner.
9. Notices. Notices in regard to this Agreement are to be
sent by [method of mailing] to the addresses noted above. They shall
be deemed to have been given as of the date of mailing.
10. Controlling Law. The laws of [state] govern this Agreement.
This Section for Notary:
STATE OF -------)
) ss: [date]
COUNTY OF ------)
On [Date] before me, [Name of Notary], notary, personally appeared [Name of Person(s) Involved], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
[Name of Notary Public]
My commission expires: [date]