DIY Legal Forms

“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.

Every penny will help.”


Change Corporate Address

RESOLVED, that the Corporation change its official address from [Address] to [Address], and that said change of address be duly filed with the Department of Corporations and such further parties who shall be entitled to notice or wherein notice is desirable as in the best interests of the Corporation.

The undersigned hereby certifies that [Name] is the duly elected and qualified Secretary and the custodian of the books and records and seal of [Name], a corporation duly formed pursuant to the laws of the State of [State], and that the foregoing is a true record of a resolution duly adopted at a meeting of the Board of Directors, and that said meeting was held in accordance with state law and the Bylaws of the above named Corporation on [Date], and that said resolution is now in full force and effect without modification or rescission.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have executed my name as Secretary and have hereunto affixed the corporate seal of the above named Corporation on [Date].

A True Record.