“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Short Form Of Lease
LEASE AGREEMENT, made on [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Landlord", and [Name] of [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Tenant".
For good consideration it is agreed between the parties as follows:
1. Landlord hereby leases and rents to Tenant the premises describes as follows:
(Describe leased premises)
2. This Lease shall be in effect of [--] years, commencing on the ___________ day of __________ 20 __, and terminating on ________, 20 __.
3. Tenant shall pay Landlord the annual rent of [$------] during said term, in monthly payments of [$------], each payable monthly in advance.
4. Tenant shall at its own expense provide the following utilities:
Landlord shall at its own expense provide the following utilities:
5. Tenant further agrees that:
a) Upon the expiration of the lease it will return possession of the leased premises in its present condition, reasonable wear and tear, and fire casualty excepted. Tenant shall commit no waste to the leased premises.
b) It shall not assign or sublet or allow any other person to occupy the leased premises without Landlord's prior written consent.
c) It shall not make any material or structural alterations to the leased premises without Landlord's prior written consent.
d) It shall comply with all building, zoning and health codes and other applicable laws for said leased premises.
e) It shall not conduct a business deemed extra hazardous, a nuisance or requiring an increase in fire insurance premiums. Tenant warrants the leased premises shall be used only for the following type business:
f) In the event of any breach of the payment of rent or any other allowed charge, or other breach of this lease, Landlord shall have full rights to terminate this Lease in accordance with state law and re-enter and claim possession of the leased premises, in addition to such other remedies available to Landlord arising from said breach.
6. This Lease shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors, assigns and personal representatives.
7. Additional Lease terms:
Signed this [Date].
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____