“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Rules And Regulations For Office Lease
1. Use of Public Areas. The sidewalks, entrances, passages, courts, elevators, vestibules, stairways, corridors, and public parts of the Building shall not be obstructed or encumbered by Tenant or used by Tenant for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the premises. If the premises are situated on the ground floor with direct access to the street, then Tenant shall, at Tenant's expense, keep the sidewalks and curbs directly in front of the premises clean and free from ice, snow, and refuse.
2. Projections From Outside Wall. No air-conditioning units or other projections shall be attached to the outside walls or windowsills of the Building or project from the Building without Landlord's prior written consent.
3. Signs. No sign or lettering shall be affixed by Tenant on the outside of the premises, or on the inside of the premises so as to be clearly visible from the outside of the premises, without Landlord's prior written consent. However, Tenant may place Tenant's name on any door leading into the premises, the size, color, and style to be subject to Landlord's approval, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld. Landlord shall place Tenant's name on the directory in the lobby of the Building. Tenant shall not have the right to have additional names placed on the directory without Landlord's prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld.
4. No Obstructions. The windows in the premises shall not be covered or obstructed by Tenant, nor shall any bottles, parcels, or other articles be placed on the windowsills or in the halls or in any other part of the Building, nor shall any article be thrown out of the doors or windows of the premises.
5. Floor covering. Tenant shall not lay linoleum or any other similar floor covering so that the floor covering comes in direct contact with the floor of the premises, and if linoleum or other similar floor covering is used, an interlining of builder's deadening felt shall be fixed to the floor by a paste or other material that may be easily removed with water; the use of cement or other similar adhesive material is prohibited.
6. Noise. Tenant shall not make, or permit to be made, any unseemly or disturbing noises or interfere with other tenants or those having business with them.
7. Additional Locks. No additional locks or bolts of any kind shall be placed upon any of the doors or windows by Tenant, and Tenant shall, upon the termination of this tenancy, deliver to Landlord all keys to any space within the Building, either furnished to, or otherwise procured by, Tenant, and, in the event of loss of any keys furnished to Tenant, Tenant shall pay to Landlord the cost of reproducing them.
8. Freight Deliveries. The carrying in or out of freight, furniture, or bulky matter of any description must take place during these hours that Landlord may from time to time reasonably determine. The installation and moving of freight, furniture, or bulky matter shall be made only upon previous notice to the superintendent of the Building, and the persons employed by Tenant for such work must be reasonably acceptable to Landlord. Tenant may, subject to the other provisions of this rule, move freight, furniture, bulky matter, and other material into or out of the premises on [day] between the hours of [hour] AM and [hour] PM, provided Tenant pays the additional costs, if any, incurred by Landlord for elevator operators, security guards, and other expenses arising by reason of the move by Tenant. If, at least [number] days before the move, Landlord requests that Tenant deposit with Landlord, as security for Tenant's obligation to pay additional costs, a sum that Landlord reasonably estimates to be the amount of the additional costs, then Tenant shall deposit that sum with Landlord as security for the costs.
9. Installation of Heavy Equipment. Landlord reserves the right to prescribe the weight and position of all safes and other heavy equipment so as to distribute their weight properly and to prevent any unsafe condition from arising. Business machines and other equipment shall be placed and maintained by Tenant at Tenant's expense in settings sufficient in Landlord's reasonable judgment to absorb and prevent unreasonable vibration, noise, and annoyance.
10. Window Cleaning. Tenant shall not clean or permit the cleaning of any window in the premises from the outside, except in strict conformity with the rules of any government agency having jurisdiction.
11. Nonobservance by Other Tenants. Landlord shall not be responsible to Tenant for the nonobservance or violation of any of these Rules and Regulations by any other tenants.