“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
This Lease is made on _________, 20 __, between ___________, Landlord, of _____________, City of _____________, State of ________, and ___________, Tenant, of ___________, City of ____________ State of ____.
1. The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant and the Tenant agrees to rent from the Landlord the following residence:
(Describe the rental property)
2. The term of this lease will be from the __________ day of ____________ 20 __, until the __________ day of ____________ 20 __.
3. The rental payments will be $------ per ______ and will be payable by the Tenant to the Landlord on the ____ day of each month, beginning on the __________ day of ____________ 20 __.
4. The Tenant has paid the Landlord a security deposit of $------. This security deposit will be held as security for the repair of any damages to the residence by the Tenant. This deposit will be returned to the Tenant within (--) days of the termination of this lease, minus any amounts needed to repair the residence.
5. The Tenant has paid the Landlord an additional month's rent in the amount of $------. This rent deposit will be held as security for the payment of rent by the Tenant. This rent payment deposit will be returned to the Tenant within 10 days of the termination of this lease, minus any rent still due upon termination.
6. Tenant agrees to maintain the residence in a clean and sanitary manner and not to make any alterations to the residence without the Landlord's written consent. Tenant also agrees not to conduct any business in the residence. At the termination of this lease, the Tenant agrees to leave the residence in the same condition as when it was received, except for normal wear and tear.
7. The Landlord agrees to supply the following utilities to the Tenant:
8. The Tenant agrees to obtain and pay for the following utilities:
9. Tenant agrees not to sublet the residence or assign this lease without the Landlord's written consent. Tenant agrees to allow the Landlord reasonable access to the residence for inspection and repair. Landlord agrees to only enter the residence after notifying the Tenant in advance, except in an emergency.
10. The Tenant has inspected the residence and has found it satisfactory.
11. If the Tenant fails to pay the rent on time or violates any other terms of this lease, the Landlord will have the right to terminate this lease in accordance with state law. The Landlord will also have the right to re-enter the residence and take possession of it and to take advantage of any other legal remedies available.
12. The following are additional terms of this Lease:
(state any additional terms)
13. The parties agree that this lease is the entire agreement between them. This Lease binds and benefits both the Landlord and Tenant and any successors.
(Signature of Landlord)
(Signature of Tenant)
(Name of Landlord)
(Name of Tenant)
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____