“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Delivery by Common Carrier
(Contract for the Sale of Goods
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name],
with principal offices at [address] (Seller), and [name], with
principal offices at [address] (Buyer).
2. Sale. Seller will sell to Buyer goods of the following
description and quantity: [list of goods].
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods is
---------- dollars ($----------).
4. Delivery--FOB Buyer's Plant. Delivery shall be made by
[method of shipment] FOB Buyer's plant located at [address]. The
goods shall be delivered to the carrier no later than [date].
4. Delivery--FOB Seller's Warehouse. Delivery shall be made by
[method of shipment] FOB Seller's warehouse located at [address].
The goods shall be delivered to the carrier no later than [date].
5. Seller to Furnish Buyer With Bill of Lading. While the
goods are in transit, Seller will deliver to Buyer a negotiable bill of
lading covering the goods.
6. Payment Upon Receipt of Bill of Lading. Seller will present
Buyer with an invoice for the purchase price of the goods simultaneously
with the delivery of the negotiable bill of lading as provided in
Paragraph 5. Buyer will pay the invoice amount immediately upon
presentation of the invoice and bill of lading.
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____