“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Basic Sales Confirmation For Goods
1. Identification of Parties. From: [name], with principal offices at [address] (Seller). To: [name], with principal offices at [address] (Buyer).
2. Confirmation of Sale. We confirm your order for goods of the following description and quality: [list of goods].
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods is ---------- dollars ($----------), subject to change on [number] days' notice.
4. Delivery. The goods will be shipped to Buyer's warehouse at [address], via [method of shipment] FOB [location]. The goods will be delivered by [date], except that Seller shall not be responsible for delays beyond Seller's control.
5. Payment. The purchase price of the goods is to be paid by [date].
6. Contract Complete. Only the terms and conditions set out in this Sales Order shall constitute the agreement between Seller and Buyer. Buyer may make no modifications in those terms and conditions.
6. Contract Complete. Any acceptance by Buyer of this order is limited to its terms.Any proposal for additional or different terms by Buyer shall not act as a rejection of this order but shall be considered a material alteration of the order, and the order shall be deemed accepted by Buyer without the additional or different terms. However, any attempt by Buyer to vary or change the description, quantity, price, or delivery date of the goods shall act as a rejection of this order. If this order is an acceptance of a prior offer by Buyer, the acceptance is conditioned upon Buyer's assent to all the terms of this order.
7. Acknowledgment by Buyer. Please return a copy of this Sales Confirmation with receipt acknowledged.
Sales Order No. [number]
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____