“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Basic Purchase Order For Goods
1. Identification of Parties. From: [name], with principal offices at [address] Buyer. To: [name], with principal offices at [address] (Seller).
2. Purchase. Please enter our purchase order for goods of the following description and quality: [list of goods].
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods, in accordance with your quotation, is ---------- dollars ($----------) and is not subject to change for [number] days.
4. Delivery Instructions. The goods will be shipped to Buyer's warehouse at [address], via [method of shipment] FOB [location]. The goods will be delivered by [date].
5. Payment. The purchase price of the goods is to be paid no later than [number] days following delivery.
6. Contract Complete. Only the terms and conditions set out in this Purchase Order shall constitute the agreement between Buyer and Seller. Seller may make no modification in those terms and conditions.
6. Contract Complete. Any acceptance by Seller of this order is limited to its terms. Any proposal for additional or different terms by Seller shall not act as a rejection of this order but shall be considered a material alteration of the order, and the order shall be deemed accepted by Seller without the additional or different terms. However, any attempt by Seller to vary or change the description, quantity, price, or delivery date of the goods shall act as a rejection of this order. If this order is an acceptance of a prior offer by Seller, the acceptance is conditioned upon Seller's assent to all the terms of this order.
7. Acceptance. A copy of this order must be signed by Seller under the word "Accepted" and returned immediately to Buyer.
Purchase Order No. [number]
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____