“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Agreement For The Sale Of Goods
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name], with principal offices at [address] (Seller), and [name], with principal offices at [address] (Buyer).
2. Sale. Seller will sell to Buyer goods of the following description and quantity: [list of goods].
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the goods is ---------- dollars ($----------).
4. Delivery. Seller will deliver the goods to Buyer on [date] at the Buyer's warehouse located at [address].
4. Delivery. Buyer will accept delivery of the goods at Seller's warehouse located at [address] on [date].
5. Payment. Buyer will pay for the goods no later than [date].
6. Arbitration. Any disputes pertaining said agreement being affairs that cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to an arbitrator under the Rules of the Australian Arbitration Association or like organisation in the City of [city], whose award may be reduced to judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
7. No Representation. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this agreement or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
8. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
9. Further Assurances. In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
10. Invalid Provisions. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any present or future law, then that provision will be fully severable. This Agreement will be construed and enforced as if the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part of this Agreement, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance from this Agreement. Furthermore, in lieu of each such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision, there will be added automatically, as a part of this Agreement, a provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision as may be possible and be legal, valid and enforceable.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
12. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at ________________.
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____