Help us to continue by your kind donation.
THIS GENERAL AGREEMENT is made this ________ day of ________ [Month] 20 __, between ________ [Name] of ________ [Address], hereinafter referred to as "First Party", and ________ [Name] of ________ [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Second Party".
Agreement is as follows:
01. The parties desire to enter into an agreement for the sole purpose of:
[Describe the purpose of Agreement]
02. Automactic Renewal. This Agreement will automatically renew, for successive 12 month periods, after its expiration unless written notice of termination is given by either party.
03. No modification of this Agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both parties.
04. No Representations. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this Agreement or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
05. Termination of Agreement by Notice. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon [number] days' notice by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed to the other party. If this Agreement is terminated by either party, [Name] shall only be liable for payment of consulting fees earned as a result of work actually performed prior to the effective date of the termination. The [number] days' notice shall be measured from the date the notice is posted.
06. Arbitration. Any disputes pertaining to said Agreement being affairs that cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to an arbitrator under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association or like organization in the City of [city], whose award may be reduced to judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
07. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
08. Waiver Of Agreementual Right. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
09. Interpretation. This Agreement will in all events be construed as a whole, according to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against a party merely because that party (or the party's legal counsel) drafted the Agreement. The headings, captions, and titles in this legal Agreement are merely for reference and do not define, limit, extend, or describe the scope of this Agreement or any provision herein. Unless the context requires otherwise, (a) the gender (or lack of gender) of all words used in this Agreement includes the masculine, feminine, and neuter, and (b) the word including means including without limitation.
10. Further Assurances. In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
11. No Harassment. Both parties agree not to molest, harass, interfere with, or impose any restraint upon the other, except as set out in this Agreement.
12. Binding. This Agreement shall be binding both of the parties hereto.
13. This Agreement binds and benefits both parties and any successors.
14. Time is of the essence of this Agreement.
15. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including any attachments, contains the entire Agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other Agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral Agreements between the parties.
16. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of ____________.
17. Executed on the day and date first above written, at ____________.
18. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement the day and year first above written.