“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Articles Of Incorporation Small Corporation
Articles of Incorporation
The undersigned, natural persons who are each twenty-one years or older for the purpose of forming a corporation in accordance with the [name] Law of the State of [state], hereby certify:
1. The name of the corporation is [name] (Corporation).
2. Corporation is organized and chartered solely for the purposes of operating under the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended. Corporation shall have all of the powers and responsibilities conferred by the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended, and the regulations issued thereunder.
3. Corporation shall have all of the powers permitted to business corporations by the laws of [state], except as those powers may be limited by or are inconsistent with the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended, and the regulations issued thereunder as are now in effect or may hereafter be promulgated.
4. The office of Corporation is located at [address].
5. The Secretary of State of [state] is designated as the agent of corporation upon whom process against it may be served. The post office address to which the Secretary of State is to mail a copy of any process against Corporation is [address].
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have made, subscribed, and acknowledged this Certificate the [date].
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____