“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Agreement For Sale Of Computer
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name], residing at [address] (Seller), and [name], residing at [address] (Buyer), for the sale and delivery of a used microcomputer and hard disk drive.
2. Description of Computer and Hard Disk Drive. Seller hereby sells and Buyer hereby purchases a [name] Computer, [model], together with a [name] hard disk, [model], and the manufacturers' manuals that accompanied the computer and drive.
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price is ---------- dollars ($----------), receipt of which is acknowledged by Seller by check drawn on [bank], subject to collection.
4. Condition of Computer and Hard Disk Drive. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has inspected the computer and hard disk drive and is purchasing it "as is." Seller specifically disclaims any warranties as to the computer and hard disk drive's physical and mechanical condition.
5. Seller's Representations and Warranties. Seller makes the following representations and warranties that shall survive the execution of this Agreement and the transfer of the computer and hard disk drive:
a. Seller Is Sole Owner. Seller is the sole owner of the computer and hard disk drive and has the full right and power to sell and transfer them.
b. No Liens or Encumbrances. The computer and hard disk drive are free from any security interest or other lien or encumbrance.
c. Suits, Judgments, Etc. No judgments exist against Seller nor are there any executions, attachments, or replevins outstanding against Seller. Seller is not a defendant or respondent in any action or proceeding. No petition in bankruptcy or for an arrangement of creditors has been filed by or against Seller nor has Seller taken advantage of any insolvency laws.
Further Assurances. In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of _____.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement the day and year as first above written at _________ (City), ________ (State).
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____