Help us to continue by your kind donation.
This Contract is made on _________, 20 __, between _____________, of _____________, City: _____________, State: _______, and _____________, of _____________, City: _____________, State: ________.
For valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
02. No modification of this Contract will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both parties. This Contract binds and benefits both parties and any successors. Time is of the essence of this Contract. This document, including any attachments, is the entire Contract between the parties. The laws of the State of _______ govern this Contract.
03. No Representations. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this Contract or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
04. Termination of Contract by Notice. Either party may terminate this Contract upon [number] days' notice by registered or certified mail, return receipt requested, addressed to the other party. If this Contract is terminated by either party, [Name] shall only be liable for payment of consulting fees earned as a result of work actually performed prior to the effective date of the termination. The [number] days' notice shall be measured from the date the notice is posted.
05. Arbitration. Any disputes pertaining to said Contractual arrangement being affairs that cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to an arbitrator under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association or like organization in the City of [city], whose award may be reduced to judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
06. Severability. If any provision of this Contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
07. Waiver Of Contractual Right. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Contract shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Contract.
08. Interpretation. This Contract will in all events be construed as a whole, according to its fair meaning, and not strictly for or against a party merely because that party (or the party's legal counsel) drafted the Contract. The headings, captions, and titles in this legal Contract are merely for reference and do not define, limit, extend, or describe the scope of this Contract or any provision herein. Unless the context requires otherwise, (a) the gender (or lack of gender) of all words used in this Contract includes the masculine, feminine, and neuter, and (b) the word including means including without limitation.
09. Further Assurances. In connection with this Contract and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Contract will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
10. Entire Contract. This Contract contains the entire Contract of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other Contract whether oral or written. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral Contracts between the parties.
11. Applicable Law. This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of ____________.
12. Executed on the day and date first above written, at ____________.