“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Agreement Of Power To Manage A Business
_______________ (Name) is hereby given the authority to take charge of the business of the undersigned, ___________________, which is located at _________________, as __________________ (General Manager or Other). In managing the business, the General Manager has the authority to:
1. Buy and sell all articles and property that are used in connection with the business;
2. Sign any and all checks, notes, drafts, bills, commercial paper and documents related to the business;
3. State accounts and prosecute, collect, or settle all claims due, that exist or may arise in connection with the business;
4. To buy, sell, pledge or mortgage any notes, bonds, leases, contracts, security agreements and mortgages that are connected with the business; and
5. Do all other acts of management that are in connection with running the business.