“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
THIS AGREEMENT made on [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Name", and [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Name".
FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, the parties agree as follows:
2. No modification of this Contract will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both parties. This agreement binds and benefits both parties and any successors. Time is of the essence of this contract. This agreement, including any attachments, is the entire agreement between the parties.
3. Each party to this agreement acknowledges that no other agreement, promise or statement contained in this Agreement shall be valid or binding.
4. (Name) shall indemnify and hold harmless (name) from and against any claims, demands, losses, liability actions, lawsuit damages and expenses, including solicitor fees and court costs to the extent such claims, demands, losses, lawsuit damages and expenses result from any act or omission in connection with (name) day-to-day operations and management of (descibe in detail), and not excluding the sale of (name) products and/or business obligations under this agreement.
5. No waiver by (name) of any default or breach of any promise covenant or obligation by (name) hereunder, shall constitute a waiver by (name) of any subsequent default or breach by (name) hereunder.
6. Any notice required to be given by either party to the other in connection with this Agreement must be in writing and delivered personally or by mail. Notices to (name) will be directed to (name) or its representatives at (name) principal place of business, and notices to Company will be directed to the (name), (address). Mailed notices will be deemed received on the date deposited in U.S. Mail, including express mail.
7. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
8. Further Assurances. In connection with this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Agreement will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Agreement and the transactions contemplated hereby.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
10. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of _____.
In WITNESS WHEREOF, the co-owners have executed this Agreement the day and year first above written.
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____