“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Agreement For Exchange Of Personal Property
1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name] hereinafter referred to as "Seller", residing at [address], and [name] hereinafter referred to as "Buyer", residing at [address].
2. Description of Property to Be Exchanged. Seller will transfer to Buyer the following property: [description]. Buyer will transfer to Seller the following property:
3. No Other Consideration. Neither party will pay the other any other consideration for the property to be exchanged.
4. Waiver Of Contractual Right. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
5. No Representations. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this agreement or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
6. No Warranties. Neither party makes any warranty as to the value or condition of the property he will deliver to the other. Both Seller and Buyer have inspected the property to be received by them and are satisfied that the exchange is fair and reasonable.
7. Closing. The exchange will be made on [date], [hour] AM [PM] [time zone], at [address]. Each party will give the other a properly executed bill of sale for the property transferred, together with an affidavit of title to the property.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written. This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.