“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Conditional Sale Agreement
THIS FORM MUST BE RECORDED WITH YOUR LOCAL FILING OFFICE OR IT WILL NOT BE EFFECTIVE AGAINST SUBSEQUENT LENDERS.
AGREEMENT made this ________________ day of ___________, 20v__, by and between ____________________ (hereinafter "Seller") and ______________________ (hereinafter "Buyer").
Intending to be legally bound, the Buyer and the Seller agree as follows:
1. The Seller will sell to the Buyer and the Buyer will purchase the items listed on Schedule A.
2. The purchase price shall be:
Sales tax: _______________
Finance charges: _________
Shipping charges: ________
Total price: _____________
3. The purchase price shall be paid with a down payment of ____________________ dollars ($______) and the remaining amount in equal installments of ___________ dollars ($_________ ), payable on the __________ day of the month.
4. This is a conditional sales agreement. Title will not pass to the Buyer until payment in full has been received by the Seller.
5. The Seller retains the right to repossess the items sold, subject to any apportionment for payments received, should the Buyer fail or refuse to make all necessary payments.