Help us to continue by your kind donation.
Addendum to Contract
This Addendum to Contract is made on the _________, day of ________ [Month] 20 __, between _____________, [Name] of _____________, [Address], hereinafter referred to as "First Party", and [Name] of _____________, [Address], hereinafter referred to as "Second Party".
For valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
01. The parties entered into a contract on the _________, day of ________ [Month] 20 __, details of said contract are listed below:
[Description of Contract]
02. The parties mutually agree to make certain changes and additions to said contract to be effective as of the date and signing of this addendum to contract.
03. The following changes and additions listed below:
[Changes and Additions]
04. The parties agree that all terms and conditions of the contract signed on the _________, day of ________ [Month] 20 __, will continue and remain in effect.
05. Arbitration. Any disputes pertaining to said addendum to contract being affairs that cannot be settled amicably shall be submitted to an arbitrator under the Rules of the American Arbitration Association or like organization in the City of [city], whose award may be reduced to judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
06. Amendment. This addendum to contract may be modified or amended, if the amendment is made in writing and is signed by both parties.
07. Severability. If any provision of this addendum to contract shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this addendum to contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid or enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
08. No Representations. Neither party has made any representations nor promises, other than those contained in this addendum to contract or in some further writing signed by the party making the representation or promise.
09. Time of the Essence. Time is of the essence of this addendum to contract.
10. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
11. Applicable Law. This addendum to contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of [State].
12. Executed on the day and date first above written, at [City and State].