Help us to continue by your kind donation.
Conditional Sale Agreement
AGREEMENT made this ________________ day of ___________, 20v__, by and between ____________________ (hereinafter "Seller") and ______________________ (hereinafter "Buyer").
Intending to be legally bound, the Buyer and the Seller agree as follows:
1. The Seller will sell to the Buyer and the Buyer will purchase the items listed on Schedule A.
2. The purchase price shall be:
Sales tax: _______________
Finance charges: _________
Shipping charges: ________
Total price: _____________
3. The purchase price shall be paid with a down payment of _________________ dollars ($______) and the remaining amount in equal installments of ______________ dollars ($_________ ), payable on the __________ day of the month.
4. This is a conditional sales agreement. Title will not pass to the Buyer until payment in full has been received by the Seller.
5. The Seller retains the right to repossess the items sold, subject to any apportionment for payments received, should the Buyer fail or refuse to make all necessary payments.
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____