“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
Contractor Subcontractor Agreement
This Agreement is made on ____________, 20 __, between ______________ (Contractor) of _______________, City of _________, State of ____, and ________________ (Subcontractor) of _______________, City of _________, State of ____.
1. The Subcontractor, as an independent contractor, agrees to furnish all of the labor and materials to do the following portions of the work specified in the Agreement between the Contractor and the Owner dated ____, 20 _:
2. The Subcontractor agrees that the following portions of the total work will be completed by the dates specified:
3. The Subcontractor agrees to perform this work in a workmanlike manner according to standard practices. If any plans or specifications are part of this job, they are attached to and are part of this Contract.
4. The Contractor agrees to pay the Subcontractor as full payment $_______, for doing the work outlined above. This price will be paid to the Subcontractor on satisfactory completion of the work in the following manner and on the following dates:
5. The Contractor and Subcontractor may agree to extra services and work, and any such extras must be set out and agreed to in writing by both the Contractor and the Subcontractor.
6. The Subcontractor agrees to indemnify and hold the Contractor harmless from any claims or liability arising from the Subcontractor's work under this Contract.
7. No modification of this Agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both parties.
8. This Agreement binds and benefits both parties and any successors.
9. Time is of the essence of this agreement.
10. This document, including any attachments, is the entire agreement between the parties.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of _____.
Name of Contractor
Name of Subcontractor