“Help us to stay online by your kind donation.
Every penny will help.”
License for Use of Lyrics
In Print Advertisements
[Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr] [First Name] [Last Name]
[City] [State] [Zip]
Dear [Mr/Mrs/Ms/Dr] [Last Name]:
We grant you permission to reprint portions of the lyric only from our copyright [Enumerate] by [Name] for use in print advertising for your product [Enumerate], subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. You shall pay us a fee of [$------], check made payable to [Comapny] and addressed to the attention of the undersigned.
2. The following copyright notice must appear at the bottom of the page on which the quote appears, suitably asterisked, or as an alternative, we authorize copyright notice to be included on appropriate credit pages if the complete publication is registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
Copyright (c) [Year] [Name]. All Rights Reserved. Used By Permission
3. The territory covered by this permission is the United States.
4. The term of this agreement shall expire on [Date].
5. You shall furnish us with [--] copies of the ad copy for our files.
This permission shall be valid upon your signing and returning to us one copy of this letter along with your remittance and upon the performance by you of the other terms and conditions hereof on your part to be performed.
All rights not specifically granted herein are reserved to and by us.
[Your Telephone Number]