Help us to continue by your kind donation.
Bill of Sale of Aircraft
1. Representation of Ownership. The undersigned is the owner of the full legal and beneficial title to the aircraft described below.
2. Full description of aircraft.
[aircraft make, serial number, FAA registration number]
3. Sales Price and Identification of Purchaser. The undersigned (Seller) in consideration of the sum of ---------- dollars ($----------) received from [name], residing at [address] (Buyer), sells, transfers, and delivers all of Seller's right, title, and interest in and to the aircraft described above to Buyer and Buyer's executors, administrators, and assigns.
4. Representation of Encumbrances. The aircraft is not subject to any mortgage or other encumbrance except the following:
[type of financial agreement, if any, for which aircraft was given as security, e.g., chattel mortgage, the amount of indebtedness, and the date of the financial agreement]
5. Further Assurances. In connection with this Bill of Sale of Aircraft and the transactions contemplated hereby, each party to this Bill of Sale of Aircraft will execute and deliver any additional documents and perform any additional acts that may be necessary or appropriate to effectuate and perform its obligations under this Bill of Sale of Aircraft and the transactions contemplated hereby.
6. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of ________________________.
7. Date. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have set my hand (and seal) this [date].
*** If Required By State Law ***
This Section for Notary:
State of _________
County of ________ [COUNTY]
On [DATE] before me, [NAME OF NOTARY], notary, personally appeared [NAME OF PERSON(S) INVOLVED], personally known to me (or proved to me on the basis of satisfactory evidence) to be the person(s) whose name(s) is/are subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/her/their authorized capacity(ies), and that by his/her/their signature(s) on the instrument the person(s), or the entity upon behalf of which the person(s) acted, executed the instrument.
Witness my hand and official seal.
My commission expires: _____